Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Andy Has His Appointment for His Eval

with the neuropsychologist TOMORROW MORNING. I was not expecting that quickly but thanks to a cancelation there was an appointment available. My hunch is that the cancelation is due to all the snow and the forcasated below zero high temperatures and 20-50 below zero wind chills! I'm not crazy about venturing out to Milwaukee in this weather, but it is either tomorrow or a couple of months before I can get an appointment. So the plan is to attempt the trip unless it is way too bad out or the van don't start. Yes, I am nuts. The appointment is at 8:30 and I was told that it was going to take all morning, maybe even part of the afternoon. This must be a very thourogh evaluation if it takes this long. This is what he needs to get on the waiting list. We may get lucky and be told he is not autistic, but I am not counting on it. If I am brave enough to go through with this trip and make it back in one piece I will update on here ASAP. In the mean time I am praying for decent weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment