Monday, February 22, 2010

Welcome and Introducing New Friends

Anyone who visits here regularly may have noticed I have a lot more links at the side of my blog. Look out, I've invaded Twitter! I've actually had an account there for quite a while but haven't really used it much until last month. I was looking on there for something and ran across The Coffee Klatch. This is a chat that takes place on Twitter weekday mornings from 9:00 until 11:00 EST (it's 8 am-10 am here) for parents of special need children. There are many parents here with children on the autism spectrum, this is open to parents of children with any type of special needs. There are topics scheduled for each hour long segment of the meeting. There are many special guest appearances. These are listed on the Twitter page and the Facebook group page for The Coffee Klatch I've met so many wonderful people on here. I can't get on every morning but they are always so welcoming to everyone that joins. I was going to list everyone individually here, but I would forget someone. I am very happy you have come here to join me and my boys on here. The links are on the blog sidebar. Feel free to visit these blogs and websites.

I've been introduced to many great products through this chat. I have a new list of links for sites that provide products and services that can benefit anyone on the autism spectrum and their families. I have done business with many of these folks, others have very strong endorsements from friends and others I trust. Included now is a site that sells autism awareness novelty items, a great place to buy weighted blankets, a wonderful lady that sells chewelry, seamless clothing, a couple of sites that have books, CDs, and DVDs to help with social situations and anxiety. These are just some examples. If your business or website provides any of these kinds of goods or services and you want it listed on my site please contact me.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the recognition we hope to bring a lot of isolated parents together and share information. BTW it is a two hour forum 9-11am est. Thank you again ~ Marianne The Coffee Klatch

    ReplyDelete