Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Eric Meets Woodsy The Owl

Woodsy the Owl visited Eric's school yesterday. His slogan is "Give a Hoot, Don't Pollute" from what the teacher wrote on the back. If anyone knows any more about Woodsy please let me know. No offense Woodsy, I am sure you are a great guy. I feel it. I just don't know you. I am not too good at keeping up with all the characters the kids get into.

Now to the point of me posting this. I never seen Eric go anywhere near a person in a character costume. He wanted nothing to do with anything like this. Too see him get this close and actually touch him was shocking. It shows how much more Eric is willing to branch out and show interest in others. I'm proud of you Eric!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yea Eric! that is GREAT work. Caden would never go up to a character either. What an accomplisment!

    ReplyDelete