Saturday, August 15, 2009

More From Little Mouths...

Eric is now verbally identifying all family members. Yeah!!! That happened quick. When Jon slipped on the wet floor in the bathroom after I was done with his bath (no he was not hurt) Eric says "whoopsie Jon Jon"
Eric tripped as he was heading into the house after camp one day. He skinned his knee. He said "owie" numerous times.
This morning Eric was saying "hot" to me and went by the air conditioner. Needless to say the AC was turned on.

Jon comes up to me at random times
"HI HI HI HI"
There is plenty of volume to that. It is so cute, and he is looking right at me too. I'm hearing more "mommy" from him in the last few days too. Hopefully this all can stay consistent. It's really confusing when I know I am hearing this stuff but they say his language is at a 6-9 month range with some scattered. I just keep talking to him, hopefully he retains some of it. I'll take whatever these guys have to say to me :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment