Saturday, December 12, 2009

Andy and Jon with Snuggly Friends

None of my boys have been real into stuffed animals, at least that I known of. For some parents this would be wonderful since their homes are overun with them! A few have shown up here and I keep them in the toy box. One morning about a month ago (yes, that is when these pics were taken, I've been slacking on the blog updates)Andy found a Beanie Baby dog in there. I honestly didn't know we had this. He just kept holding and looking at it. He handled it so gently, there were times it almost looked like he was trying to "talk" to the doggie in his own way.


What a big smile!


I LOVE this picture of Andy. If I didn't know better, I would think he was "talking" to that dog. He was holding and handling it so gently. Andy's been having a hard time the last few days handling his frustrations. Earlier today I gave him doggie during one of his moments and he calmed down. There is a golden retriever at the house next door that he loves too. Mommy would love to have a real dog too, but I don't think the landlord would appreciate that. These 3 wonderful little boys keep me out of trouble :-)


I put up the edited version of this because it looks so much cooler than the blurry original. These boys look so comfy here. Jon is holding a Care Bear. I believe it's Goodnight Bear. It's blue with a moon on it's belly. We've had this for about 5 years. I bought it for Eric but he had no interest. It made the last 2 moves amazingly. Jon is the only one that will touch this.




Jon found a very soft cuddly teddy bear. His name is Mr. Jones. It's the mascot of his dad's employer. He will hug the bear, but most of the time Jon wants to throw it like it's a ball??? Whatever works, I'm glad they are finally getting some enjoyment out of these toys.

No comments:

Post a Comment