Saturday, December 19, 2009

So Close...



The therapists have been saying since last week how well he's been doing with drinking his CIB out of a straw cup for them. Yesterday he drank it all up for them so I decided to offer him only that down here. There is a lot more fuss, but eventually he was taking sips for me. The problem is these sips weren't amounting to enough to keep him hydrated and with proper nutrients. So, I had to give him his other cup today. The senior therapist suggested putting water in there if he isn't getting enough CIB since he's much more compliant with that. Should of thought of that, it's been a long couple of days with baby brother. Anyway, he has an appointment at the feeding clinic Wednesday morning. My plan was to discuss this with them. We will have this so soon, I feel it. We just need to know how to best get through this difficult transition process and keep him healthy.

Today I'm going to take another try at cutting Eric's hair. If it don't work today I'm going to have to wait until I can get someone here to help me with him or take him to the salon again. I'm also debating shaving off Andy since I messed up his. The guard came off while i was cutting his so there are parts of his head that were shaved all the way. He may have a hairless Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. I saw the pictures of Andy and I wouldn't shave it. It's hair, it will grow back and until then, it gives him personality! I can never get Caden's right since he moves so much too, but it's who they are right?! Good Luck with Eric's! Love you!

    ReplyDelete