Saturday, December 12, 2009

School Pictures

Just got Eric and Andy's school pictures. For most people this isn't a big deal. Sometimes the quality of school pictures isn't the best. I do have to say this year I was pleasantly surprised. The boys love it when I take pictures of them with my camera at home. The lighting, equipment, the strangers throw off these little guys when portrait studio or school pictures are taken. I wrote a note to the photographer and teacher on picture day telling them to do their best to get a shot of them that looks decent. Don't try to pose them, don't try to make anything perfect. Quick as possible is the best with these guys. Here are the results!

Eric's 2nd grade picture

He actually smiled better last year, but this still looks awesome!

Andy's 4K picture


Here is my handsome hazel eyed boy. I wish I knew where those eyes came from! This is beyond awesome! When he was about 2 1/2 years old I took him to Sears with Jon to have pictures taken. Andy would not even stay in the room, let alone let them take his picture. At the end they did one close up shot of him that did look nice with some of their enhancements. That was not a fun experience to say the least. Last year they had trouble getting him to sit, the photo was OK but you could tell it was done really quick. This year he did great. I first seen this picture on the Safe Kids ID that we got for free. Thankfully the photographer let me order these later without the inflated costs of reprints. I could not pass these up.

No comments:

Post a Comment