Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Survived Another Round of Mommy the Barber

Finally, mission accomplished. It took a few times to get this all done, but we got there. Was this easy or fun, no way! They all fought it all the way through. There was crying, screaming, kicking, hitting, scratching, one attempted bite, we're all still alive. This really is hard on them from a sensory standpoint and there is no way I can get them to understand this don't hurt. My hope is in time they get used to this and it gets easier. Probably should do it more often. With that, here's my handsome little men :-)


Poor Eric, while I was doing this he kept saying, "please stop!" I wanted to cry. On the other hand, it's amazing how much he can vocalize his feelings now. I'm very impressed with that. I couldn't leave him with a half shaved head so I had to carry on until finished, poor kid :-(.


I fixed Andy's hair. You can still see where the guard fell off on the left side of his head last time I did it, but it isn't nearly as noticeable. The back is now even too. As it turns out the #1 is a good look for both Andy and Eric.


Just as you think when you walk into my house "We're in the Army Now!" lol here's little Jon. His haircut was done a week before. He was after Andy and I got scared after his didn't turn out as I expected. So I left the longer comb on the clippers. His turned out awesome. As I think about it, the longer look fits him better. Jon's hair also gets wavy as it gets longer, which can make it hard to cut. They all look great, and I didn't have to pay $75 for it to happen :-D

3 comments:

  1. I think they all look great! I agree Jon should keep the longer look, it matches his little baby face for a little while longer, before you know it he'll be all grown up! I have to say too that I LOVE his smirk in the picture. Good Job Peg!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And Andy looks SO happy in his picture! So nice to see that "real big" smile!

    ReplyDelete