Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Andy's First Year of Early Childhood

This morning I went to Andy's school to attend the end of school party, and early childhood graduation party for his class. We got a DVD that the teacher made for the year. Watching it makes me cry. I don't believe he is getting so big. Knowing me I will be crying again when he has to go back again this fall. I am going to be posting some pictures from this and throughout the school year. I finally got some of these scanned in. It was really hard to get good pictures in that gym so those are kind of fuzzy. I'm so glad I was able to attend this with him.

Andy enjoying his favorite toy at school, the kid's computer, with friends.


Andy with his friend Victoria. This picture is just too cute ;-)

Playing with blocks. Interesting, he has no interest in them at home

They started out the end of the year party in the gym. He was very happy to see mommy could come :-)

Andy being Andy. At the time I had no idea what he was after. He kept going after something on the stage. I asked the TA and she told me they had a CD player up on top of those mats. He was trying to get at it so he could push the buttons! That's Andy for you!


Andy playing by the mats with his friends. He would not crawl through that bridge though, but he joined. I'll take that :-)

He gets to ride with the bean bags back to the classroom.

The classs Grandfather tried to hold the grauation cap on his head for a picture. Andy was not having it. These were to help his classmates that are going to kindergarten next year celebrate. Andy will not be going there for a couple more years yet. Gotta love the late September birthday. It really works to his advantage.

What you looking at mommy? This is my man of many expressions.

The wagon was his hangout for the whole time we were in the classroom. There were a lot more people than he is used to in that room. It made him a bit nervous. At least he stayed calm in there. As long as he was content nobody argued him :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment